Before starting with services, American Health and Home Care will conduct a thorough assessment of your health and home safety situation. This is to determine your needs for:
- PCS Services
- CAP Services
- VA Home Aide
- Assistance with ADL’s
- Light Housekeeping
- Sitter / Companion Services
This leads to the creation of a personalized care plan that will be administered in your home. Our staff will provide you with:
- Assistance with prescribed exercises
- Assistance with Personal Care such as grooming, bathing, etc.
- Ambulation assistance (as needed)
- Assistance with self-administered authorized medication
- Incidental household services
- Record and report changes in your health conditions (as needed)
Please consult with a nurse from American Health and Home Care at a time that is convenient with you. Call 336-370-6726 / 704-998-5574 to set a schedule.